The 2 Best Wellington Micrwave Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of wellington micrwave oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for wellington micrwave oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings wellington micrwave oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
ToshibaEM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode and Sound On/Off, 1.2 Cu.ft, 1100W, Black Stainless Steel
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch(W*D*H), large 1.2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07*15*9.5 inch(W*D*H), turn table 12.4 inch(Diameter)
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer. Rated Voltage: 120V~ 60Hz
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, glass turntable
- One touch start popcorn and two defrost settings – custom or one-pound auto defrost. Turntable Diameter: 12.4 inches
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, power saving mode, sound on/off option , glass turntable. Rated Input Power(Microwave) : 1550 Watt
- If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, pleas long press on the button “8” for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- The keypad was covered by a protection film during the shipment. Please peel it off before your first use.
This Toshiba 1.2 Cubic feet 1100 watt Black Stainless Steel microwave is the ideal size for apartment kitchens or office break rooms. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook six of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Choose from ten power levels up to 1100 watts. The large digital display has a clock function and can also display a countdown timer as well as the cooking time remaining. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. Easily open or close the microwave with the large, easy-to grip door handle. The Black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. The microwave can be turned on for one to six minutes at 100 percent power by simply touching the number of minutes you would like to cook. If additional cooking time is needed while the microwave is running, press the Start button to add an additional 30 seconds of cooking time.
Toshiba EM925A5A-SS Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off ECO Mode and LED Lighting, 0.9 cu. ft, Stainless Steel
- Compact size 19.2 x 15.9 x 11.5 inches(W*D*H), 0.9 cubic feet capacity, cavity 12.36*13.66*8.7 inch(W*D*H), turn table 10.6 inch(Diameter)
- 900 watts with 10 power settings, kitchen timer, and defrost by time or Weight. Rated Voltage 120V~ 60Hz
- Digital control panel with interior LED light, glass turntable, black Stainless Steel exterior
- One touch start for six pre-programmed functions: popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, Beverage, dinner plate
- Power saving mode, sound on/off option and child safety lock Compare with similar items
This Toshiba 0.9 Cubic feet 900 watt black Stainless Steel microwave is the ideal size for smaller kitchens, dorms, or office break rooms. It offers ten power levels up to 900 watts, and features a digital display and LED interior lighting. One-touch buttons make food preparation quick and easy. There are six pre-programmed settings: popcorn, potatoes, frozen vegetables, beverages, dinner plate and pizza. Multi-stage cooking is easily programmed with the control panel. The tone at the end of the cooking cycle can be turned off for quiet operation. Easily open or close the microwave with the large, easy-to grip door handle. The black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found wellington micrwave oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best wellington micrwave oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy