Top 10 Thrive Emergency Food
Nowadays, there are so many products of thrive emergency food in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for thrive emergency food in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings thrive emergency food which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
652 reviews analysed
1. Augason Farms Dried Whole Powder
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Thrive Emergency Food, Augason Farms Dried Whole Powder would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Augason Farms Dried Whole Powder was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Augason Farms Dried Whole Powder would be the Best Thrive Emergency Food for Money.
2. Augason Farms Freeze Dried Diced
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Augason Farms Freeze Dried Diced is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Augason Farms Freeze Dried Diced comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Thrive Emergency Food and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Thrive Emergency Food then don’t look beyond Augason Farms Freeze Dried Diced. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Thrive Emergency Food in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Augason Farms Dehydrated Potato Slices
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Augason Farms Dehydrated Potato Slices has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Augason Farms Dehydrated Potato Slices is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Augason Farms Dehydrated Potato Slices easily gets the award of Best Thrive Emergency Food Under 100$.
4. Augason Farms Dehydrated Apple Slices
- Shelf life up to 25 years*
- No washing, peeling or slicing
- Total Calories: 1200
- Add to smoothies, cereals, desserts, salads and more
- Certified gluten-free
- Total Servings: 20
- Perfect for long-term food storage, emergency preparedness, and survival food
- Calories per Serving: 60
- Enjoy out of the package for a healthy, on-the-go snack
- Container Weight: 12 oz. (340 g)
Augason Farms Dehydrated Apple Slices is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Augason Farms Dehydrated Apple Slices if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Thrive Emergency Food is that even though Augason Farms Dehydrated Apple Slices is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Once again, very happy with the product.
- The can has been open but with the lid on the apples are still fresh.
- I purchased these dehydrated apple slices for the covid-19 shtf situation we find ourselves in.
- Thank you for such a great product and price.
- Price gauging aside, having these cans of emergency food provides a piece of mind – we don’t know what’s happening one month to the next.
- Perfect variety of apple, great processing and packaging, a really good finished product.
- I use them in oatmeal for b-fast w cinnamon and stevia.
- Haven’t opened it up, but it’s augason farms so i know it’s going to be very good.
- As a compulsive snacker, you’re better off nibbling on these than eating chocolate and other more fattening foods.
- Great in oatmeal or for snacking on.
- These are pretty good–not too dried out as to be difficult for a near-toothless one to consume…Plan on using this for a lot … Read More
- I have not opened this can. It feels like there is a good amount of product in it. I got it to keep against those times when mo… Read More
5. Augason Farms 72 Hour 1 Person Emergency
If you are buying a Thrive Emergency Food for the first time, then you should have Augason Farms 72 Hour 1 Person Emergency. It has fewer features when you make Thrive Emergency Food comparisons of Augason Farms 72 Hour 1 Person Emergency with any other Thrive Emergency Food but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Thrive Emergency Food, grab any Thrive Emergency Food but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Augason Farms 72 Hour 1 Person Emergency
- Will update once i get to the next 2 soups, but was happy with the banana chips.
- I really love the tiny size of this product!
- Answer this question you ask yourself: why am i looking at this product?
- I have not actually used this product.
- There was no mention of this replacement on amazon or on the outer packaging.
- Might buy another for my wife’s car.
- Mountain house remains my prefered brand but i will be adding some augason cans, too.
- Just what I need for my emergency bag.
- We shop a lot for emergency meals, and try most. This product is a good addition for all our various emergency stores, both ve… Read More
6. Wise Company Emergency Freeze Dried
- 60 SERVINGS OF MEAT – Includes 60 total servings of seasoned beef and poultry individually wrapped in convenient 4-portion packs
- GRAB AND GO POUCHES – Convenient stacking tub stores easily at home or in your vehicle for emergency situations, or individual packages can be taken along on hiking, backpacking, and camping trips to add delicious, savory meat to any meal
- BONUS RICE – Includes 20 bonus servings of long-grain instant white rice with long-term shelf life
- 15 YEAR SHELF LIFE – With a 15-year shelf life, our emergency foods are designed to withstand the test of time, reducing waste and worry when maintaining disaster preparedness kits
- JUST ADD WATER – Easy to prepare in any situation, just add water, wait 12-15 minutes and enjoy delicious, hearty food – no cooking necessary
This kit has an assortment of 60 freeze-dried meat and poultry entrees, plus 20 bonus servings of long-term quick cook rice, for a total of 80 servings. Enjoy the versatility of adding seasoned real meat to your emergency food supply, everyday meals, or as a high-protein snack while camping. Each Grab and Go container has 15 Metallyte pouches of freeze-dried meat that can be used without decreasing the food’s shelf life. Easy to prepare, no cooking is necessary. Just add water, re-hydration happens within 12 to 15 minutes! Shelf-life of up to 15 years.
- It’s for emergency, so we can’t make a comment about the tast of the food.
- I appreciated being able to get one container of protein product.
- I am leaving it sealed until i actually have a food emergency , but from the appearance of the packaging it seems as represented.
- Awesome taste and easy to prep ! Stores very well in such a small space and these are tasty with a little salt pepper and hot s… Read More
- Good customer service. Exactly as described. Haven’t used these yet but VERY glad to know they are here if we need them. Thanks very much!
- What can I say, we live in South Florida. The reason we bought this particular one: This is actually the meat portions that go… Read More
7. Augason Farms 30 Day Emergency Storage
- Exceeded expectations price, quality, and service –very happy with it.
- The maple brown sugar oatmeal is good with the maple flavor is subtle and not over powering like some national brands.
- I did not realize the product the product was dehydrated.
- I’ve shared some with the kid i live with, and she wants me to buy her a whole container of her own (not gonna happen????????).
- Not a bad price always good to have stuff in case of emergency .
- Only drawback is there is no meat protein in this kit, hence the lower price i guess.
- Is there a way to return for partial cost?
- I am reviewing on the shipping and general looks of the product because i do not plan on opening this now.
- Great packaging and hopefully will last for a very long time!
- Will give it a 5 for know as the packaging in quite sturdy and stackable for the next one i order.
- I have but opened or tried it, but the packaging seems good.
- However, just a note to be aware of- the bucket itself was damaged in the packaging/shipping.
- When you calculate the cost per serving, this product is a very good value compared to other brands.
- Best value for LT food storage
- The package arrived with the box destroyed. All 8 of them. Unimpressed. I did not open the actual plastic containers. I hope all is well.
- Came with 37 packets and this is the first type I bought that came with a snack per se and I keep wanting to open it. For the p… Read More
8. Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Carrots
Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Carrots is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Carrots wins the users. Most of them who buy Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Carrots once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Thrive Emergency Food in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Thrive Emergency Food to any other Thrive Emergency Food is least.
- The quality and shelf life are what have sold me on augason farms and now i will be purchasing from now on.
- I am pleasantly surprised with the texture and flavor after rehydration or cooking.
- I figured for the extra price i’m still not paying that much more because there is no waste.
- Thank you i will continue to purchase more of these products.
- Part of my shtf long term storage.
- These are kind of like the carrots that you find in ramen noodles or cup of soups I should say we bought them thinking that the… Read More
- I purchased these carrots to add to our dog’s food. She’s a lab/golden mix with recurring anal gland problems. I’ve tried sever… Read More
- A few dented cans but otherwise as described
9. Augason Farms 5 20091 Emergency Servings
- Everything seems in order with the pail and have no complaints.
- Great item, better quality than i expected when i first started storing up food.
- I decide to not send it because i am thinking about whats if the pail thats gonna be replaced comes with the same problems.
- I ordered this for emergencies and after receiving it (wasn’t happy the way i received it via usps) the product turned out to be great.
- Price was good,it will do in a pinch, just in case
- Shipping was fast and items were packaged well.
- Everything is great and to add as a bonus they change the packaging which is far easier to open .
- 2) if you open a package, you need a way to store it again as the bags are not self sealable.
- The buckets says 1236 calories a day for 1 person for 30 days around 37000 calories but when i added all of the contents of the… Read More
- I have ordered from all the companies online, others may have a few dishes that taste better but augason farms has the best val… Read More
- I’d suggest zip-lock bags to keep the opened items fresh.
- Easy to prepare and great when times are hard.
- Great for long termJust in case
10. Wise Company Emergency Food Supply, Entree Variety, 25-Year Shelf Life, 60 Servings
- 25 YEAR SHELF LIFE – With a 25-year shelf life, our emergency meals are designed to withstand the test of time, reducing waste and worry when maintaining disaster preparedness kits
- MULTI-USE READY TO EAT MEALS – All in one survival meal kit can be stored at home or in your vehicle for emergency situations or, individually wrapped meals can be taken along on hiking, backpacking, and camping trips
- VARIETY PACK – 60 serving survival meal kit provides a delicious variety of ready-to-eat entrees, individually wrapped for convenience and freshness when you need them most
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED – Emergency food supply contains 60 servings, enough to last 1 adult up to 4 weeks or 4 adults for 1 week
- JUST ADD WATER – Easy to prepare in any situation, just add water, wait 12-15 minutes and enjoy delicious, hearty meals no cooking necessary
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Thrive Emergency Food yet, then Wise Company Emergency Food Supply, Entree Variety, 25-Year Shelf Life, 60 Servings is your choice. It is another one which is Best Thrive Emergency Food Under 100$ and Thrive Emergency Food comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Wise Company Emergency Food Supply, Entree Variety, 25-Year Shelf Life, 60 Servings offers best features and although it does not have, Wise Company Emergency Food Supply, Entree Variety, 25-Year Shelf Life, 60 Servings’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Thrive Emergency Food Under 100$
- Food value is great for the intended purpose.
- Overall the quality is very good and the convenience cannot be overstated with this product.
- Just in case something happend that made people go nuts with the local stores.
- I have not tasted it yet, and will wait until an emergency hits, but this producer does have an excellent reputation, the shelf… Read More
- This is the first time i orderd from wise and i was happy with my order it taste good the price is what i liked the best i was … Read More
- The only problem i have is two of the meal bags had burst in the bucket.
- The packaging was intact and all the food is sealed.
- I’m happy with wise products and plan to purchase again.
- It’s a little early for me to eat food but everything looks good
- Well packed, tight seal, good life span, I got this for the winter storm power outages.
- It’s a little early for me to eat food but everything looks good