The 8 Best Taylor 3507 Refrigerator Termometer
Nowadays, there are so many products of taylor 3507 refrigerator termometer in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for taylor 3507 refrigerator termometer in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings taylor 3507 refrigerator termometer which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Taylor 3507 TruTemp Refrigerator/Freezer Analog Dial Thermometer with Safety Zones
Wrenwane Digital Refrigerator Freezer Room Thermometer, No Frills Simple Operation, White
- SIMPLE DESIGN – The commercial refrigerator thermometer is an attractive but simple designed unit with no over-complicated controls to keep your food safe. The unit itself is white and features a stylish silver trim around the edges.
- BIG DIGITS – Just a glance from across the room and you can easily read the display with it’s big bold digits. Ideal for those with not the best eyesight. No dial in sight.
- VERY SIMPLE TO OPERATE – No instructions necessary. This is the simplest deep monitoring electronic thermometer on the market with only two buttons. Just press the on/off button to switch the thermometer on and then select Degrees or Fahrenheit.
- MAGNETIC BACK, STAND AND HOOK FOR HANGING – You have 3 different choices for placement for the room thermometer. Either stick it to the refrigerator door with the rear magnet, or use the stand to place it on the table-top , and finally you can flip the stand over and use the hook to hang it on a refrigerator shelf.
- WIDE RANGE – The temperature range is from -20°C/-4°F to 60°C/140°F allowing you to use this in the fridge, freezer or as a general room thermometer.
Taylor Classic Series Large Dial Fridge/Freezer Thermometer
- This refrigerator/freezer thermometer accurately measures temperatures ranging from -20 to 80 °F
- Blue and yellow safe temperature zone indicators ensure food is kept at the proper temperature range
- The extra-large 3.25″ dial features a glass lens and red pointer for easy-to-read measurements
- Constructed with a durable stainless steel casing for added strength and corrosion resistance
- The unique appliance thermometer design can hang from a shelf or stand on its own
Keep your frozen and refrigerated items at the proper temperature with this Freezer/Refrigerator Thermometer from Taylor. The extra-large, 3-1/4-inch dial features a glass lens and red pointer, making this analog thermometer’s accurate measurements easy to read. This freezer/refrigerator thermometer has a range of -20 to 80 ° F. Colorful blue and yellow graphics with safe temperature zone indicators ensure your food is kept at the proper temperature range at all times, while the durable stainless steel casing provides strength and corrosion resistance. This appliance thermometer’s unique design has the ability to either hang from a shelf or stand on its own, making it the perfect addition to any home fridge or freezer.
Tru Temp Refrigerator-Freezer Thermometer (6 Pack)
Pack of 6 Thermometers. It has a 2.5 inch Dial and is accurate from -20 Degrees F to 80 Degrees F. It has a deluxe 2-Way Bracket that Hangs Or it can be used freestanding on its stand. It is made of durable Stainless Steel and has Safe Temperature Zone Indicators. It is NSF Listed.
Tru Temp Refrigerator-Freezer Thermometer
Tru Temp Refrigerator-Freezer Thermometer
CDN FG80 Refrigerator/Freezer NSF Professional Thermometer
- Thermometer tests freezer and refrigerator for safe food storage
- Measures temperatures from -40 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 27 degrees Celsius)
- Non-mercuric, durable laboratory glass column reads horizontally
- Stainless-steel clips mount thermometer securely
- 5-year warranty
FG80 Features: -ProAccurate collection. -Target range indication. Product Type: -Dial. Food Type: -Refrigerator/freezer. Commercial Use: -Yes. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -1 lbs.
Tired of finding frozen lettuce in your fridge or ice cream that is too hard to scoop? To ensure food is stored at ideal and safe temperatures, this thermometer measures the precise internal temperature of freezers and refrigerators. Housed in a durable plastic casing, the 4-3/4-by-1-1/4-inch thermometer features a red, non-mercuric column inside industrial-grade glass. Two stainless-steel clips keep it securely fastened to a shelf. Temperatures read horizontally, in a dual scale range of -40 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 27 degrees Celsius). Zones are marked for recommended storage temperatures: a freezer should be set ideally between 0 and -10 degrees Fahrenheit (-17 and -23 degrees Celsius), while a refrigerator should be kept between 34 to 40 (1 to 4.4 degrees Celsius). Colder than that causes lettuce to freeze; warmer and foods spoil too quickly. Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), this thermometer has been manufactured to high commercial standards. CDN covers this professional thermometer with a five-year warranty against defects.–Ann Bieri
Tru Temp Refrigerator-Freezer Thermometer, 3 Pack
3 Pack, Taylor 3507 TruTemp Refrigerator / Freezer Dial Type Stainless Thermometer
TM803 Fridge Freezer thermometer with alarm ºC ºF ± 1ºC 3m cable length min max
AideTek A803 Fridge Freezer ºC ºF thermometer alarm -50 ºC to 70 ºC two sensors for internal and external
Display in ºC and ºF
Min / Max
High Low Alarm setting (out cable only)
Range: -50 ºC to 70 ºC
Display Accuracy: ± 1 ºC
Display Resolution: 0.1 ºC
Product Size: 50(L)*75(W)*24(D)mm
Display size: 20(L)*47(W)mm
Cable length: 3 meters
Replaceable Battery: AAA ( Not included due to air shipping restriction)
Has a stand on the back of the unit also a magnet.
The unit has a single cable sensor for measuring the temperatures inside of fridges, freezers or medicine cabernets while the display remains outside.
The alarm sounds for 5 seconds every 60 seconds but it is not loud
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found taylor 3507 refrigerator termometer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best taylor 3507 refrigerator termometer: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy