Which Is The Best Smeg Food Processor
Nowadays, there are so many products of smeg food processor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for smeg food processor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings smeg food processor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
KitchenAid KFC3516IC 3.5 Cup Food Chopper, Ice
- 3.5 cup work bowl features a locking blade, handle and pour spout for easy serving.
- Master tasty dressings and sauces with the drizzle basin.
- 2 speeds and pulse operation give you precise control to produce coarse or fine results.
- Compact and lightweight, the mini food processor is the perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-safe work bowl, lid and blade.
Endless fresh options to quickly chop, mix and puree. This compact and lightweight 3.5 cup food chopper is ideal for every day use – whether you want to Eat healthier, be more creative, or just save time on meal prep.
Cuisinart DLC-2APK Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor, 24 Ounce, Pink
- This year, Cuisinart is donating $32,500, regardless of sales, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- 250 watt motor
- Auto-Reversing smartpower blade for two powerful processing options
- Included: stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges, spatula and instruction/recipe book
- Dishwasher-safe parts
Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You?
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included.
Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor
The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet.
Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor
Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop.
You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly.
Selecting the Right Operating Control
Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough.
Use the Grind function for grinding spices, and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function.
You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover.
Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl
Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover, and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center.
Cleaning and Storage
Read to clean up? No problem! To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover, and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover, and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly, and spatula on the top rack.
The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts.
Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare
|Seeds and Dried Berries||Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency.||Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy, and juniper berries|
|Herbs, fresh||Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency.||Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop.|
|Onions||Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size.||Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size.|
|Mushrooms||Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency.||Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch.|
|Nuts||Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency.||Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping.|
|Vegetables, cooked||Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached.||Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency.|
This little 250-watt workhorse comes in handy when a full-size food processor is unnecessary. The 3-cup work bowl is just right for making pesto or a salad dressing, and two receptacles in the lid have pinholes for one or two oils to stream into the bowl while the processor is blending a perfect emulsion. It’s also ideal for chopping and grinding. Pressing the “chop” button deploys the sharp edge of Cuisinart’s patented reversible blade to chop onions, herbs, or bread crumbs. Pressing the “grind” button whirls the blade in the other direction so its blunt side can grind nuts, coffee beans, or cheese. Compact at just 9 inches high and lightweight (it has a plastic body), the Mini Prep Plus can be tucked away in a cabinet, and the little spatula accompanying it goes into a drawer. It carries an 18-month warranty against defects. The plastic work bowl and lid are dishwasher-safe, but the stainless-steel blade should be hand washed to protect its edges. –Fred Brack
Editor’s Note: A portion of proceeds from the sale of every Cuisinart Pink Series product will be donated to help support breast cancer research.
Smeg HBF02PBUS Hand Blender, One Size, Pastel Blue
- Adjustable speed for maximum versatility and consistent results.
- Ergonomic and anti-slip handle for easy handling during use.
- Powerful 350 W motor with Turbo function for optimum performance.
- Stainless steel blending arm for maximum durability. Easy to remove when using various accessories.
- Stainless steel blades with FlowBlend system. The design of the bell and the stainless steel blades creates an optimum flow that guarantees the perfect consistency of the blended ingredients with the best possible results.
Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor Silver
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing. Dimensions : 7.60 L x 9.58 W x 15.19 H inches
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Bisphenol A(BPA) free
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, white.
KitchenAid KFP1133CU 11-Cup Food Processor with ExactSlice System – Contour Silver
- The externally adjustable ExactSlice System features optimized speeds, and an external lever that allows you to go from thick to thin with one slide of the lever.
- The 3-in-1 Wide Mouth Feed Tube lets you accommodate large items—like tomatoes, cucumbers and potatoes with very little prep beforehand. Base Material – Polycarbonate
- The UltraTight Seal Features a specially designed locking system with leak-resistant ring that allows you to fill the work bowl to capacity with ingredients without worrying about making a mess.
- High, Low & Pulse speed options allow you to precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with the touch of a button.
- Model KFP1133 includes 11-Cup Work Bowl, 3-Cup Work Bowl, Adjustable Slicing Disc, Reversible Shredding Disc, Multipurpose Blade, Multipurpose Blade for 3-Cup Work Bowl, Dough Blade, Storage Case.
The KitchenAid 11-Cup Food Processor with the exclusive ExactSlice system, slices from thick to thin with one slide of the lever. The multiple optimized speeds and distinctly designed stainless steel blades help in prepping food. Slice, shred, knead, puree and chop food quickly and easily.
Seller Warranty Description
1 Year Hassle Free Replacement Warranty
KitchenAid KFP0718ER Food Processor 7_cup Empire Red
- One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- Easy to Clean with the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. Also, the bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe.
- Easy to store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- High, Low and Pulse Speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple.
- Chop, puree, shred, and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade.
Easy to Use, Clean and Store. This 7-Cup Food Processor features an innovative design with a one-click, twist-free, bowl assembly and latched lid that is very easy to use and clean. The blade and disc fit inside the bowl to make storage easy. Simple Controls with 3 Speed Options (High, Low and Pulse) handle a variety of ingredients with precision, and the easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple. Chop, Puree, Shred and Slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade. A variety of shapes and sizes can be processed in the 2-in-1 feed tube located on the lid. The small pusher features a small oil drizzle opening for emulsifying sauces and dressings.
KitchenAid KFC3511IC 3.5 Cup Food Chopper, Ice [Discontinued]
The KitchenAid 3.5-Cup Food Chopper is compact and convenient for everyday use in the kitchen. The 2-Speed, one-touch operation (CHOP/PUREE) precisely chops or purees and is ideal for creating a delicious pico de gallon or creamy, smooth hummus.
Cuisinart Mini Prep 24 Ounce Processor, Aqua
- Chop or grind at the touch of a button
- Touchpad controls are easy to use and easy to clean
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Exclusive auto-reversing SmartPower blade for two powerful processing options
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- BPA Free
- Includes: Spatula & Instruction / Recipe book
The Mini-Prep Plus 24 Ounce Processor is the perfect little helper for small food preparation, from chopping herbs to finely grinding hard cheese. Its versatility lies in the special Auto Reversing Smart Blade making the Mini-Prep versatile, and it is easier to process both soft and hard foods in the 24 ounce work bowl. Designed in Italy, the Mini-Prep Plus is easy to clean as it is to look at, with a wipe-clean touch pad and dishwasher-safe removable parts.
Smeg BLF01BLUS Retro Style Blender with 6 Cups Tritan BPA-Free Jug, Detachable Stainless Steel Dual Blades, Overload Motor Protection, 4 Speeds and 3 Preset Programs in Black
SMEG 50’s Retro Style Blender boasts irresistible style with a die-cast aluminum powder-coated body and backlit chrome knob. Prepare shakes, smoothies and even soups with the durable stainless steel dual blades. SMEG 50’s Retro Style Blender boasts an irresistible aesthetic with die-cast aluminum powder-coated body and a backlit chrome knob 4 speeds 3 preset programs 6-cup Tritan BPA-free jug Transparent lid with measuring cup Detachable stainless steel dual blades Safety lock Overload motor protection 600-watt power output with smooth start function Built-in cord wrap and anti-slip feet ETL listed Weight: 12 lb. Stainless steel/plastic/electronics Measures 7.625″ D x 6.375″ W x 15.5″ H 1-year manufacturer’s warranty Imported Model BLF01RDUS (red); BLF01CRUS (cream); BLF01BLUS (black); BLF01SVUS (silver); BLF01PBUS (blue); BLF01PGUS (green); BLF01PKUS (pink) skuId : 47681545
Smeg SMSG01 Slicer and Grater, Silver
Optional Accessories Stand Mixer SMF01 Slicer and Grater. 4 S/S drums for grating or slicing. Plastic pusher.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found smeg food processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best smeg food processor: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy