The 9 Best Refrigerator Thermostat Ge
Nowadays, there are so many products of refrigerator thermostat ge in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for refrigerator thermostat ge in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings refrigerator thermostat ge which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Refrigerator Defrost Heater Kit WR51X10055,Temperature Sensor WR55X10025,High Limit Thermostat WR50X10068 Replacement for General Electric
- [Parts Number]:WR51X10055,WR55X10025,WR50X10068
- [Compatible Brands]:GE, Hotpoint, RCA refrigerators
- [Package Including]:1*Defrost Heater WR51X10055,1*Temperature Sensor WR55X10025,1*Thermostat WR50X10068,a complete set of defrost device in one carton box
- [Fix Symptoms]:Fridge too warm | Freezer not defrosting | Freezer section too warm | Frost buildup
- [Quality Warranty]:The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by manufacturer.For any reason you’re not satisfied,you can ask for a replacement or full refund
Replacement Part for WR50X10068 Defrost Thermostat -For GE Refrigerators (AP3884317, PS1011716)
Replaces part number WR50X10068 Defrost Thermostat for GE Refrigerators is also used on Hotpoint and other refrigerator brands.
Defrost Thermostat allows for the refrigerator to know when to defrost.
This part tells the temperature inside the refrigerator so nothing is frozen but instead kept at the perfect temperature. Fits with various GE brand models (AP3884317, PS1011716) ect. The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
Refrigerator Temperature Control Thermostat WR9X355 Universal Cold Control Replacement Compatible with GE Hotpoint AP2061636,PS310768
- [Parts Number]:Replacement refrigerator cold control thermostat WR9X355
- [Fits Brands]: GE,Hotpoint, RCA and Robertshaw refrigerator models
- [Directly Replaces]:310779,AP2061636,WR09X0223,WR09X0239,WR09X0245,WR09X0246,WR09X0248,WR09X0252,WR09X0257,WR09X0279,WR09X0286,WR09X0299,WR09X0333,WR09X0343,WR09X0353,WR09X0355,WR09X0357,WR09X0360,WR9X223
- [Fixes Symptoms]:Fridge section is too warm, fridge section is too cold, freezer section is too warm, freezer section is too cold, will not start, frost buildup, leaking water
- [About Us]:Primeswift is a worldwide leading supplier and distributor of aftermarket appliance and outdoor parts.Our goal is to provide our customers with quality aftermarket parts that meet or exceed OEM specifications at competitive prices
This refrigerator temperature control thermostat part number WR9X355 is sometimes referred to as the “cold control”,”temperature thermostat”or”temperature control”.The purpose of the refrigerator temperature control thermostat is to automatically maintain the proper refrigerator temperature;
2198202 Refrigerator Cold Control Thermostat 120V/10A – 240V/5A, 50/60Hz by Seentech Exact Fit for Whirlpool, Kenmore,Sears Fridge- Replaces 2161284 2198201, AP3037004, PS329884
- ➤ Brand new refrigerator temperature control replaces Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, Estate, Roper,Maytag, Amana,Crosley, Inglis and KitchenAid
- ➤ Replaces part number: 129437, 2161283, 2161284, 2169112, 99989726, 2198201,WP2198202VP, etc.
- ➤ Works with the following Whirlpool models: 2VED27TKFN00 ,2VED27TKFN01 ,2VED27TKFW00 , 2VED27TKFW01 , 2VED27TKN00 , 2VED27TKW00
- ➤ PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.
- ➤ MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
The 2198202 Refrigerator Cold Control Thermostat is used in refrigerator units and freezers as a sensor. The thermostat senses the temperature increase in the evaporator during the cycle of defrosting and turns off when ice is melted. The tools needed for this repair project is a putty knife, Phillips and flat blade screw driver, 1/4 inch nut driver, and needle nose pliers. Remember to unplug refrigerator from power source as a safety precaution. Refer to the manual provided by the manufacturer for further installation instructions.
Works with the following models::
Works with the following Whirlpool models: 2VED27TKN00; 2VED27TKW00 2VED27TKFN00; 2VED27TKFN01 2VED27TKFW00; 2VED27TKFW01
Replaces part numbers:
1110552; 1115242; 1115243 1115244; 1115245; 1129437 2161283; 2161284; 2169112 2169113; 2299; AP3037004; PS329884;
Fixes the following symptoms:
Will Not Start.
*Fridge too cold.
*Fridge and Freezer are too warm.
*Fridge runs too long.
*Freezer too cold.
Brand new and high quality!
Type: 2198202 Refrigerator Thermostat
Basic: 120V/240V,50/60 Hz,
Cold On: -3ºC/26.6ºF
Cold Off: -13.7ºC/7.3ºF
Warm: 10.5ºC/50.9 °F
Metal Cord Length: 1M
Color: As picture shows
1 Set x 2198202 Thermostat cold control
Jovitec Refrigerator Defrost Replacements, WR51X10055 Defrost Heater, WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor, WR50X10068 Defrost Thermostat Compatible with GE
- You will receive: 1 x refrigerator defrost heater WR51X10055, 1 x refrigerator temperature sensor WR55X10025, 1 x refrigerator defrost thermostat WR50X10068, complete set of refrigerator defrost replacements
- WR51X10055 defrost heater: it can replace for No. WR51X10030, AP3183311, PS303781, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030
- WR55X10025 temperature sensor: it can replace for No. 914093, AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025, WR55X10026, WR55X10027
- WR50X10068 defrost thermostat: it can replace for No. PS1017716, 1170024, AP3884317, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054, WR50X10068, WR50X10074, WR50X10075, WR50X10079
- General replacement: refrigerator replacement parts made of durable material that ensures a long life using, compatible with refrigerator of GE, Kenmore and so on, please check your refrigerator first before ordering
Refrigerator defrost replacements, WR51X10055 defrost heater, WR55X10025 temperature sensor, WR50X10068 defrost thermostat compatible with GE
WR55X10025 temperature sensor:
Replace for: No. 914093, AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025, WR55X10026, WR55X10027.
Function: the aim of sensor is to send the present temperature reading towards the control board.
WR51X10055 defrost heater:
Replace for: No. WR51X10030, AP3183311, PS303781, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030.
Function: this part can prevent the cooling coils of refrigerator from frosting over through getting hot and melting the ice and frost around the coils, for maintaining the inside food as fresh as usual.
WR50X10068 defrost thermostat:
Replace for: No. PS1017716, 1170024, AP3884317, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054, WR50X10068, WR50X10074, WR50X10075, WR50X10079.
Function: this part is equivalent to the effect of fuse, it would shut off and cut off the defrost’s electricity when the temperature reached a degree.
Quantity: 3 pieces
Compatible for: GE and such brands
1 x WR51X10055 defrost heater
1 x WR50X10068 defrost thermostat
1 x WR55X10025 temperature sensor
1. Please refer to the final product.
2. Check all the information before ordering.
3. These are not GE original products, the GE and other related models and brands mentioned are only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
WR51X10055 Refrigerator Defrost Heater and WR50X10068 Thermostat Kit for General Electric Hotpoint
- Wr51x10055 defrost heater replaces Part Numbers: AP3183311, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030
- The thermostat is a L140-33*F which means it opens at 140 degrees and closes at 90 degrees F Replace part number : WR50X10068，725 watt rating and high heat capability
- High quality ensured
- Non original aftermarket part
Product Name: Defrost Heater and Bracket Assembly
Approx. 30cm length
Type: Defrost Heater
Defrost Heater has: Quartz Tube
Defrost Heater Part Number: WR51X10055
Defrost Thermostat part number : WR50X10068
It is rated at 725 watts.
This is the aftermarket part,Refrigerator Defrost Heater with Metal Bracket.
It comes without instructions, clips, extension lead, or wire connectors
GE HOTPOINT Refrigerator
1* Defrost Heater
1* Defrost Thermostat
You will get what you see in the pictures
GE WR50X10065 Thermostat for Refrigerator
OEM Factory Part. WR50X10065
From the Manufacturer
Thermostat. This part works with the following models: General Electric CSCP5UGXSS, General Electric CSHS5UGXSS, General Electric GSCF3PGXBB, General Electric GSCF3PGXWW, General Electric GSCS3KGYSS.
Siwdoy WR51X10055 Defrost Heater, WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor and WR50X10068 Defrost Thermostat Compatible with General Electric Hotpoint Refrigerators Replaces WR51X10030 AP3183311
- Package includes 1 PC WR51X10055 refrigerator defrost heater, 1 PC WR55X10025 refrigerator temperature sensor and 1 PC WR50X10068 thermostat.
- WR51X10055 refrigerator defrost heater replaces part numbers: AP3183311, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030. 725 watt rating and high heat capability
- Fits specific General Electric refrigerator models including Hotpoint, RCA and Kenmore.
- Non original aftermarket part. Fits OEM Standards! Guaranteed to Exceed OEM Requirements!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
GE WR50X10068 Defrost Thermostat for GE Refrigerators
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part. Fits with various GE brand models. Oem part # WR50X10068.
From the Manufacturer
General Electric WR50X10068 Defrost Thermostat for GE Refrigerators is also used on Hotpoint and other refrigerator brands
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found refrigerator thermostat ge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best refrigerator thermostat ge: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy