The 9 Best Moist Heating Pad Wet
Nowadays, there are so many products of moist heating pad wet in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for moist heating pad wet in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings moist heating pad wet which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
XL Heating Pad – Electric Heating Pad for Moist and Dry Heat Therapy – Fast Neck/Shoulder/Back Pain Relief at Home – [12"x24"] GENIANI (Tabby Gray)
- GET RID OF PAIN AND MUSCLE SORENESS. Geniani electric heating pad treats pain effectively by directing a stream of heat towards the place that hurts. It’s a pleasant muscle relaxation that will make the pain go away.
- SOFT MICROPLUSH FIBERS. Geniani heat pad is gentle to the touch wherever you place it: neck and shoulder, legs or stomach. Flexible material adjusts to your body shape for maximum effect.
- HEAT OPTIONS. You can adjust your treatment depending on the advice of your doctor. Geniani heating pads have low, medium, or high-temperature mode – choose the most comfortable.
- XL HEATED PAD THAT COVERS YOUR BACK. Extra large 12″x 24″ size makes it a perfect heating pad for back pain.
- DRY AND MOIST HEATING PAD. Whether you need dry or moist heat therapy you can use this ultimate solution for pain relief.
Discover a new way to treat pain and muscle soreness!
Are you looking for a natural way to get rid of pain? Try using Geniani heating pads. Due to a warm stream of heat directed towards a spot of pain, muscles relax and soreness goes away.
Try New EXTRA LARGE Geniani heating pads: a relaxing way to get rid of the pain.
Low/Medium/High Heating Options
Geniani heating pads have three heating options to choose from. Choose the best fit for the most efficient pain relief.
XL pads for full body pain relief
Extra Large Geniani heating pads make shoulder and back pain treatment a real blast. 12″x 24″ heating pads will help you get rid of soreness in shoulders, neck, back, and abdomen.
Target the relief
With Geniani heating pads, you can direct the stream of heat directly to the spot that hurts. Therefore, you’ll have no side effects and accelerate the process of pain treatment.
5 YEARS WARRANTY
In order to show 100% confidence in our solutions, Geniani offers you a risk-free purchase and money-back guarantee if the product didn’t match the expectations.
Always place pad on top of and not under your body. Never place pad between yourself and chair, sofa, bed or pillow.
Thermophore MaxHEAT Automatic Moist Heat Pack, Large, Model #155
Thermophore’s largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point. Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention. Features: New Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments Simple control with three heat levels Max temp: The pads can run between 150 to 165°F Produces intense moist heat without adding water Fleece Cover – Soft Blend for moisture wick and long-lasting use. Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most 110 Volts; 150 Watts – 60 HZ A.C. Assembled in the USA 2-year Warranty
MIGHTY BLISS™ Large Electric Heating Pad for Back Pain and Cramps Relief -Extra Large [12″x24″] – Auto Shut Off – Heat Pad with Moist & Dry Heat Therapy Options – Hot Heated Pad
- PAIN &
- SORE MUSCLE RELIEF! YOU WILL LOVE THIS HEATING PAD! Want to get rid of your back pain or unbearable cramps? No need to suffer with a cheap flimsy cold broken small heating pads! This quality large heating pad for cramps is perfect. Super sturdy long lasting and heats to penetrate effectively. Relives pain in seconds.
- SUPER FAST HEATING PENETRATES HURTING MUSCLES AND CRAMPS IN SECONDS! No worrying about your hot pad breaking down after a week No pain due to faulty heat pads or not getting hot enough. This pad will give you the heat you need. You’ll wish you found this years ago!
- SOFT MICROPLUSH FIBERS – EXTRA LARGE [12″x24″] FEATURES A LIFETIME WARRANTY! Made with soft microplush fibers used in the most luxurious and comfy winter pajamas for awesome cozy feeling, XL size makes this the perfect heat pad for back pain on your neck and shoulders, legs or stomach, extremely comfortable.
- MULTIPLE PERSONALIZED HEAT SETTINGS – MOIST AND DRY OPTIONS MACHINE WASHABLE! Low, medium or high temperature heat settings + Can be used moist or dry, Imagine the pain free life you’ll make with this.
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT – NO NEED TO RETURN! We take pride in our perfect customer service record on Amazon, and we promise to treat you like family – even for gifts! In addition to our lifetime replacement, if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will simply refund your money – no questions asked – just let the reviews speak for themselves!
Thermalon Microwave Activated Moist Heat Pad for Shoulder, Abdomen, Back, Hip, 9" x 12"
Designed to deliver a moist heat treatment when it’s convenient to just lie back in bed or sit in a comfortable chair. This size works well for treating shoulders, lower back, and abdomen.
Battle Creek Equipment Thermophore MaxHEATª Plus Moist Heating Pad – Large/14" x 27" # 355
Our largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point. The Thermophore MaxHEAT Plus Therapy Pack is designed to be hands-free with our Constant-Comfort Switch, a user-friendly switch with a built in 25-minute timer and three temperature settings; low, medium, and high. Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention. What is Thermophore Deep-Heat Therapy? Soothing, comforting intense moist heat therapy for pain. It’s such a basic idea, well-known and trusted through the ages, that we often forget how fabulous it can feel to just heat up those sore, aching muscles and joints Even medical professionals can get so busy they don’t think to mention using moist heat to relieve your pain. But Thermophore Deep-Heat products are designed to deliver the kind of intense, moist heat that can penetrate deeply to really bring relief from pain, muscle cramps and stiffness for hours. Think your pain is too much for such a simple remedy? We’ve heard that one before. Just try a Thermophore product – let us amaze you Max temp: The pads cans run between 150 to 165 degrees F Turns off automatically after 25 minutes
Heating Pad Microwavable Natural Moist Heat Therapy Warm Compress Pad for Back, Neck and Shoulders, Nerve, Cramps, Lower Lumbar Pain Relief Large by ComfortCloud
- NATURAL MOIST HEAT THERAPY : ComfortCloud Large (22″x13″) are stuffed with natural moisture releasing odorless clay beads for long lasting soothing penetrating pain relief. The sectional design is now double-sewn and ensures the clay beads do not migrate to just one area, allowing for maximum surface area therapy.
- MICROWAVABLE LONG LASTING: Simply place in the microwave for 1 MINUTE intervals until reaching a comfortable desired heat. Apply to injured area for long lasting pain relief. ComfortCloud warming compresses are weighted and multi-sectional , giving the feeling of hugging the affected area of pain.
- FLEXIBILITY : ComfortCloud heating pads are large enough to address back strain, but flexible enough for pain relief for neck, shoulders, joints and cramps. Helps relieve stiffness, knotted muscles, tightness, and inflammation.
- USE IT COLD : ComfortCloud 100% Natural clay beads pad can also be placed in the freezer for a relaxing cool down.
- GUARANTEE : ComfortCloud Peace Of Mind 1 Year Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied,simply return it for a full refund, even used. Zero risk, add to cart now.
Thermophore MaxHeat Deep-Heat Therapy, Large, Standard 14" x 27" (Auto-Switch)
- New Push Button Three-Temperature Timer Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments with Max Temp of 165°F
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads.
- Heavy weight contours the body’s specific area of need.
- Moist heat
- Heats fast
- Cleans easily
Our largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found moist heating pad wet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best moist heating pad wet: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy