The 10 Best Hamilton Beach 70510 Food Processor
Nowadays, there are so many products of hamilton beach 70510, food processor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for hamilton beach 70510, food processor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings hamilton beach 70510, food processor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Hamilton Beach (70510) Food Processor & Mini Chopper, 4 Cup, Electric, Black
- Chop and puree food, blend smoothies, slice and shred vegetables and cheese
- 4 cup capacity
- Easy stack & snap assembly requires no difficult twisting or locking
- Stainless steel quad blade provides superior chopping results and thorough blending
- Large chute fits whole block of cheese
- Refer user manual below.
Hamilton Beach Food Processors rely on robust motors to chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything you put in the bowl. Fast and easy to use, these versatile food processors incorporate smart ideas.
Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
- Prepare an endless variety of food fast
- Puree pesto and dips, shred cheese, slice salad & more
- 8 cup capacity
- 2 speeds plus pulse control
- Stainless steel slice/shred disc and chopping blade
- Powerful 450 watt motor
- Lid flips over for compact storage
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese to reduce pre-cutting
- S-blade for chopping, mixing & pureeing, Reversible disc. Dishwasher safe bowl, lid & blades
Hamilton Beach Food Processors rely on robust motors to chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything you put in the bowl. Fast and easy to use, these processors have a flip lid design and dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning and storage.
Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
Hamilton Beach 14-Cup Food Processor, withBig Mouth Feed Tube & French Fry Blade (70575)
- Fits whole foods – great for slicing whole tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes and more
- Stainless steel blades include a reversible slicing/shredding disc, chopping blade and a bonus french fry disc
- 3-Speed plus pulse
- Powerful 525-watt motor
- High-performance processing bowl
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Deluxe 14-Cup Food Processor.
How do I lock the food processor bowl?
Align the cutout notches of food processor bowl and base. Holding handle firmly, turn bowl clockwise (to the left) until it locks into place. NOTE: The food processor will not operate unless the bowl is properly locked.
How do I unlock the food processor bowl?
Ensure food processor is turned off. Holding handle firmly, turn bowl counterclockwise (to the right) until it unlocks. Lift bowl off of base.
How do I lock the food processor lid?
Align the cutout notches of lid and food processor bowl. Place one handle firmly on the lid and the other on the handle of the food processor bowl. Turn lid clockwise (to the right) until it locks into place. NOTE: The food processor will not operate unless the lid is properly locked.
How do I unlock the food processor lid?
Ensure food processor is turned off. Place one hand firmly on the lid and the other on the handle of the food processor bowl. Turn lid counterclockwise (to the left) until it unlocks. Lift lid off of food processor bowl.
Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
Cuisinart DFP-14BCWNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel, White
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers.Everything except the base is dishwasher safe
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet. Detachable Disc Stem MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Note:* Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. * The bowl and work bowl cover must be securely locked into position for the motor to operate. Kindly reefer user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book. Features: 14 Cup Work Bowl with Handle|720 watt motor|Work Bowl Cover with Extra Large Feed Tube|Large Pusher and Sleeve Assembly|Small Feed Tube and Pusher|Stainless Steel Standard Slicing Disc (4mm) and Medium Shredding Disc|Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blade|Detachable Disc Stem|Spatula|Instruction/Recipe Book|Full 5-year Motor Warranty|Limited 3-year Warranty on Entire Unit|BPA Free
Cuisinart DLC-1SS Mini-Prep Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Powerful chopper/grinder
- 21-ounce work bowl
- 2 speeds for precision chopping
- Patented reversible blade chops or grinds
- brushed stainless steel base
- Dishwasher-safe parts,Product Dimensions :4.63″x 8.00″ x 6.25″
- Instruction/recipe book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Powerful Stainless Steel Chopper/Grinder, 21 OZ Work Bowl, 2 Speeds, Reversible Blade, Brushed Stainless Base, Dishwasher Safe Parts, Spatula, Instruction Book.
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep food processor stands 8 inches tall and just over 4 inches wide, but don’t let the size fool you. The base houses a motor so powerful that you need to stabilize it with one hand when using the high setting to whip up a strawberry-banana smoothie for one in less than a minute. The clear plastic prep bowl locks into place with a simple twist, while the blades can be set sharp side up for chopping onions or grating Parmesan cheese, or turned blunt side up for making walnut pesto or whipping up chocolate frosting. The set includes a spatula and a cleaning brush to remove coffee grounds.
For best results, cut ingredients into small, even pieces–about 1/2-inch square or so works well. In general, use the sharp-edge approach for low speed and the blunt side of the blades for high speed. If you need to run the motor for longer than one minute, pause and begin again. The bowl, cover, and blade assembly can all be run through the dishwasher, but watch your fingers when dissembling the machine, as the blades are extremely sharp. –Irene Svete
Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast
- 4-cup chopper/grinder with simple touchpad control panel
- Auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides sharp edge and blunt edge
- BladeLock system keeps blade securely in place for safety.The blade needs to be pushed in and the lid should be locked properly for the item to turn on.
- Spatula and recipe/instruction book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 5-4/5 by 6-1/2 by 9-1/5 inches; limited 18-month warranty
More convenient than ever, the Cuisinart Elite collection 4-cup chopper/grinder effortlessly handles a variety of food preparation tasks such as chopping, grinding and pureeing. The smartpower blade has a patented auto-reversing ability with a sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods, while the blunt edge grinds through spices and harder foods. Additionally, the revolutionary bladelock system feature keeps the blade secure during processing and pouring. Small enough to keep on the counter, the 4-cup work bowl is the ideal size for many food prep tasks. The handle, touchpad controls, and dishwasher safe parts make it even more convenient to operate and clean. It’s cutting-edge food prep from Cuisinart.
From the Manufacturer
In 1973, Cuisinart expanded the potential of every American kitchen with the introduction of the food processor. Now, the folks who revolutionized the way you cook are back with a collection that takes power and innovation to the next level.
|The Cuisinart Elite Chopper/Grinder handles a variety of food preparation tasks, such as chopping, grinding, pureeing, emulsifying, and blending. The 4 cup capacity holds enough ingredients to perform all your basic food prep tasks. The patented SmartPower auto-reversing blade features an incredibly sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods. The reverse edge is blunt, to grind through spices and harder foods. And the exclusive BladeLock System enables the blade to lock into the bowl, so you can now pour ingredients out of the bowl without first having to remove the blade. The powerful high-speed motor works hard and fast to accomplish small jobs with ease. Chop herbs, onions or garlic; grind spices or hard cheese; puree baby foods; blend homemade mayo and flavored butter — all in one compact machine that is small enough to keep on the counter. You have virtually unlimited options with the Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder.|
|Tips for Better Food Processing|
|Food size: Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size — about 1/2 an inch — to produce a uniform chop.||Chop and Grind Function|
|Bowl fill: Do not overload the work bowl; processed food should not reach more than two-thirds of the way up the work bowl. Please note: because of the powerful motor, it is recommended to use one hand to support the chopper/grinder during operation.|
|Chop vs. Grind: Use the Chop function for chopping, pureeing and mixing. It is the right choice, for example, for chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for pureeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise, and mixing salad dressing. Use the Grind function for grinding spices, and for chopping hard foods such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts.|
|Pulse vs. Continuous-hold: Pulsing is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Be sure to check the food frequently to prevent over processing. If you over-process, you are likely to get a watery paste instead of a fine chop. A continuous-hold is best when you are using the grind function. Depending on the food, you may have to operate the unit for several seconds to achieve the desired results — or as long as 20 seconds for some seeds. When operating in continuous-hold, use a pulse action every 10 seconds to allow food to drop to the bottom of the work bowl. This provides more consistent results. Never operate the unit continuously for longer than one minute at a time.|
|Adding liquid: You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Please note: only add liquid through one opening at a time. The other opening must be left unobstructed to allow air to escape. If both opening are blocked, liquid cannot flow smoothly into the bowl.|
|Removing food from the sides of the bowl: Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear the food away. Once the blade has stopped, remove the cover and use the included spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Do not put hands into bowl unless unit is unplugged.|
|Quick Start Guide|
The BladeLock System
|Cleaning and Storage|
|To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover, and blade immediately after each use. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover, and spatula in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry. Use caution when washing the blade.||
Make Hummus in Minutes
|Avoid leaving the blade in soapy water where it may disappear from sight. The work bowl, cover, blade assembly, and spatula can be washed on the top rack of a dishwasher. Wipe the motor base clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Dry it immediately. Never submerge the motor base or plug in water or other liquid.|
|The Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. When it is not in use, be sure to leave it unplugged. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Store the blades out of reach of children.|
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor with Compact Storage (70760)
- Chop onions, mix sauces, grate cheese, shred cabbage, prepare pesto or slice salad ingredients in seconds
- Powerful 500-Watts
- Large feed tube fits a whole block of cheese
- Reversible slice and shred discs and chopping blade are included
- Lid flips over for compact storage to save cabinet space
Prepare an endless variety of food fast. Chop onions, mix sauces, grate cheese, shred cabbage, prepare pesto, or slice salad ingredients in seconds. Lets you process large batches, but just as easily, chop a few nuts. Large feed tube fits a whole block of cheese. Reversible slice/shred discs and chopping blade are included. Bowl, lid, chopping blade and reversible slice/shred disc are dishwasher safe. Lid flips over for compact storage to save cabinet space. Cord storage area.
Hamilton Beach (70670) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Full-size 10-cup food processor with powerful 525-watt motor
- 6 Versatile Functions: Chop, Puree, Fine Shred, Coarse Shred, Slice and Crinkle Cut
- 2 reversible slicing/shredding discs
- stainless-steel chopping blade
- 2 speed options plus pulse for precision results
- oversized feed chute
- Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid, blades, and discs
- internal cord storage. BPA free
Full size 10-cup Food processor – for large batch processing Has 525 watts of power with 2 speeds plus pulse speed option for maximum versatility- 4 functions- slcing- shredding, crinkle cutting, & fine shredding f rom 2 reversible discs . Has large stainless steel chopping blade & oversized feed chute. Dishwasher safe bowl & blades .Internal cord storage
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found hamilton beach 70510, food processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best hamilton beach 70510, food processor: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy