The 7 Best Breville Toatser Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of breville toatser oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for breville toatser oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings breville toatser oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13″ pizza. Dimensions : 15.75 x 18.50 x 11 inches
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
The Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro with light and slow cook setting is the first oven with Element IQ that controls heating elements to suit whatever you are cooking with 10 preset functions. Slow Cook Function will automatically switch to Keep Warm for up to 2 hours and can be set at ‘HI’ 2-8 hours, or ‘LO’ for 4-10 hours. Key features comprise of a timer with auto shut-off and alert, temperature conversion & frozen food functions, a color changing LCD, and a magnetic auto-eject rack. Accessories included with your oven are a 12″ x 12″ enamel baking pan, a 12″ x 12″ enamel broiling rack, and a 13″ non-stick pizza pan. The 0.8 cubic foot interior allows for a 6-slice toast capacity, and as a guide, can accommodate most 3.5 quart Dutch oven vessels with lid, and 5 quart vessels with foil lid. Voltage – 110-120 volts , Power – 1800 watts.
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
Breville BTA820XL Die-Cast 2-Slice Smart Toaster
- 900-watt 2-slice toaster with intelligent one-touch auto lowering function
- Voltage: 110 – 120 Volts
- Push-button controls for toast, a bit more, bagel, defrost, and lift-and-look functions. 5 Settings including- ‘A Bit More’, ‘Lift & Look’ , Defrost & Bagel. 2 Slice Extra Wide capacity to suit all bread types
- LED panel illuminates according to selected setting on variable browning control
- Brushed die-cast metal housing
- end-of-cycle beep
- 1-1/5-inch-wide slots
- cord wrap
- Measures 13-1/4 by 8-1/4 by 9 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
The Breville 2 Slice Smart Toaster has an internal smart chip that lowers bread into the toasting slots with a single touch and also regulates the toasting time. On the “a bit more” setting bread is automatically lowered for additional toasting time. The auto lift and look feature automatically raises the bread carriage during toasting without canceling or resetting the cycle. This enables you to view, and if necessary, cancel the browning cycle at any time. The LED panel illuminates according to the selected setting on the variable browning control. The display acts as a toasting progress indicator, counting down how long is left in the toasting cycle. The toaster beeps when the cycle is complete. Made of brushed die-cast metal the exterior wipes clean with a soft cloth. The heating element is 900 watts. Two wide slots accommodate waffles, bagels or toast. Defrost, reheat, bagel and cancel functions. Complete with a Breville assist plug for easy cord removal and cord wrap storage underneath.
Breville BOV650CB Bamboo Cutting Board for use with BOV650XL Compact Smart Oven
- Designed to fit on top of the Breville BOV650XL Compact Smart Oven
- Bamboo material absorbs little moisture and, as well as possessing natural antibacterial properties
- Recessed handles on the sides make it easy to pick up and transfer directly to the table for serving
- Silicone feet allow the top surface to remain cool when the oven is in use
Designed for the Breville BOV650XL Compact Smart Oven. Bamboo cutting boards are ideal as they absorb very little moisture and have natural antibacterial properties. They are also harder than most cutting boards and are less prone to knife markings over time. Recessed handles on the sides make it easy to pick up and transfer directly to the table for serving. As a tray, it replaces the need for a trivet or heat mat to protect the table surface from heat damage. Mounted silicone feet on the underside allow the top surface to remain cool, so you may store common kitchen items on top of The Compact Smart Oven without losing counter space. Regularly used items such as fruit bowl, knife block or loaf of bread may be conveniently housed in this way.
Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air, Brushed Stainless Steel
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2-speed convection fan (Super & regular) offers greater cooking control. Super convection provides a greater volume of air to ensure fast and even heat distribution, perfect for air frying, dehydration and roasting
- PRECISION COOKING & ELEMENT IQ: With Element IQ – 6 Independent quartz heating elements move the power where it’s needed most, above and below the food for perfect results
- AIR FRY & DEHYDRATE PRESETS: Why buy a stand alone air fryer or dehydrater when the Smart Oven Air can air fry french fries and other family favorites and dehydrate a range of foods. Dehydrate up to 4 trays of goodness
- SIZE MATTERS: The large, 1 cubic ft, interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb turkey, air fry favorites like French fries, slow cook with a 5 qt Dutch oven and comfortably fit most 9″x13″ pans and 12 cup muffin trays
- SUPER VERSATILE: 13 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: Toast 9 slices, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Proof, Airfry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow Cook, Dehydrate
- LCD DISPLAY: To easily access the built in smart functionality, choose from 13 cooking functions. Integrated oven light automatically turns on at the end of cooking cycle or can be switched at the touch of a button
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Power: 1800 Watts.
13 SMART COOKING FUNCTIONS WITH AIR FRY AND DEHYDRATE.
The Smart Oven Air with Element IQ is for the cook who desires a countertop oven that can roast for large gatherings, air fry crispy French fries & family favorites and dehydrate a wide range of healthy foods. The super convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30% with great crispness.
Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven,Stainless Steel
- Spacious 0.95 cubic-foot capacity oven Fits 13″ pizza and 9″ x 13″ baking pan
- 15 cooking functions, including innovative dual cook, and speed convection.
- Digital controls with large blue backlit display and LED buttons. BPA free
- Always even toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice. Interior light
- Unit Actual Dimensions: 20.87″ L x 16.93″ W x 11.42″ H
Cuisinart chef’s convection oven boasts 15 cooking functions and offers special settings for speed convection, sandwiches and bagels. Heating power of 1800 watts provides quick heat up time, precise temperature and perfect results every time. The easy-clean nonstick interior is so roomy it can hold a 13-inch pizza, 9 slices of bread, a 9″ x 13″ baking pan or an entire 9-pound chicken. Easiest way to make a real home-cooked meal – every day!
Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Convection Function Smart Sensor and LED Lighting 1.5 Cu.ft Black Stainless
- Use microwave or convection cooking all in one appliance
- Sensor cooking and reheating functions. Rated Voltage : 120V – 60Hz
- Auto menu for roasting, baking, defrosting
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 21.8 x 21.5 x 13.0 inch(W*D*H), large 1.5 cubic feet capacity, cavity 15.5*15.35*10.2 inch(W*D*H), turn table 13.6 inch(Diameter)
- Stainless steel easy to clean interior
This Toshiba 1.5 Cubic feet 1000 watt Black Stainless Steel microwave convection oven has a spacious interior and features convection and microwave cooking. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook or reheat nine of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Combine microwave and convection cooking for optimal results. Choose from ten power levels up to 1000 watts and convection cooking from 170 to 425 degrees F. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. The Black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. Stainless steel interior for easy cleaning.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found breville toatser oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best breville toatser oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy