Which Is The Best Active Cooling Poe Switch
Nowadays, there are so many products of active cooling poe switch in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for active cooling poe switch in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings active cooling poe switch which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Zyxel 48 Port Gigabit Switch, Easy Smart Managed, Rackmount, w/2x SFP (GS1900-48)
- Fast networking performance with 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports w/2 SFP Uplinks and non-blocking full bandwidth of 2,000 Mbps per port
- Get up and running in minutes: The intuitive web-based set-up wizard enables simple and fast configuration and management, even for non-technical staff
- Standard 19″ rackmount size for server rack deployments in small offices
- Advanced features like VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG), IPv6 and DoS prevention enable better security and management
- Lifetime hardware warranty, free firmware upgrade support and free technical support for long-term assurance
- 48-port GbE Smart Managed Switch with GbE Uplink
- Max. power consumption(watt) 31.9
- Item Dimensions (WxDxH)(mm/in.)440 x 200 x 44/17.32 x 7.87 x 1.73
Ideal for small businesses that want to separate traffic on their growing network but don’t have a team of IT experts on hand, the Zyxel GS1900-48 48-port Gigabit Easy Smart Managed Switch delivers advanced features for more flexibility and control. With built-in support for VLANs, enhanced Quality of Service (QoS), IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG), IPv6 and DoS prevention, this switch helps you easily isolate and prioritize wired and wireless traffic, while enabling guest network access and controlling bandwidth between ports. It’s all done through a user-friendly set-up wizard that makes setup and management a breeze.
NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Plus PoE Switch (JGS524PE) – with 12 x PoE @ 100W, Desktop/Rackmount, and ProSAFE Lifetime Protection
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 24 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 12 PoE ports with 100W total power budget
- CONFIGURATION & CONTROL: Management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers basic capabilities to configure, secure, and monitor your network.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- WHISPER-QUIET DESIGN: Reduces fan noise to protect your home office or business environment.
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
The NETGEAR JGS524PE Smart Managed Plus Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch is designed for desktop or rackmount and features 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet, 12 x PoE ports with a 100 watt budget, ProSAFE Lifetime Protection and more.
TP-Link 16-Port Gigabit PoE+ Easy Smart Managed Switch with 110W 8-PoE Ports | Unmanaged Plus |Plug and Play | Desktop/Rackmount | Metal | Lifetime (TL-SG1016PE)
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports deliver up to 2000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
- 8 PoE+ ports (802.3at/af) providing up to 30w per port/110w total PoE power
- Configure VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG), Cable Diagnostics, Loop Prevention and Port Mirroring on the switch
- Desktop/1U Rack mountable form factor
TP-Link TL-SG1016PE 16-Port Gigabit Rack mount Easy Smart Web-Managed PoE+ Switch with 8-Port PoE+ Port, 802.11at, 110W. Interface Available: 16 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX; Internal Memory: 4.1Mbit; Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.3 IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.3ab IEEE 802.3x IEEE 802.1q IEEE 802.1p; System Requirement: Microsoft Windows for running Utility
Polar Products Active Ice® 3.0 Shoulder Cold Therapy System with Digital Timer Includes Shoulder Bladder, 9 Quart Cooler
- Specifically designed for post-surgery, drug-free pain relief. Cold Therapy slows the blood flow to an injury, which reduces swelling, inflammation and pain following surgical procedures or trauma.
- Easy to use time and time again, simply add ice and water to the cooler. The complete system includes 9 Quart Active cooling reservoir, Digital Timer with on/off switch and Shoulder Bladder with attached compression belts.
- The brushless Pump is whisper quiet
- it provides high efficiency steady, effective cooling therapy. Our leak-proof quick disconnect couplings allow the bladder to be detached from the system at any time during treatment to allow movement as needed.
- Our Active Ice System includes an electronic digital timer with on/off switch. This digital timer allows you to set your treatment duration, per your doctor’s recommendation, in increments of 30 minutes. The timer is a critical safety feature! (Unlike competitors’ models, which have no timer or even on/off switch, they must be unplugged after each use!)
- Our systems come with the largest cooling reservoir available, including our standard nine (9) quart, and optional fifteen (15) quart. The larger the reservoir, the more ice it will hold, and the longer time between adding ice
Specifically designed for post-surgery, when serious pain relief is required! Polar Products’ Active Ice 3.0 Shoulder Cold Therapy System is the most reliable and user-friendly therapy system on the market. The Active Ice 3.0 System’s powerful, yet whisper-quiet pump delivers continuous cold therapy relief. The system comes standard with a digital timer and on/off switch. When turned on, the timer defaults to 30 minutes, but can be increased by 30 minute increments depending on your health care professional’s recommendation. This is a key safety feature! The bladder can be used on either shoulder that needs focused cold therapy. Easy to use time and time again, simply add ice and water to the cooler. High flow, dry, quick disconnect couplings allow for flexibility to relocate if needed. Designed for use on the shoulder. Active Ice 3.0 Cold Therapy System is designed to reduce localized pain and swelling following surgical procedures or trauma.
Polar Products Active Ice 3.0 Knee & Joint Cold Therapy System with Digital Timer Includes Knee Bladder, 9 Quart Cooler
- Active Ice 3.0 System is equipped with a whisper quiet, high efficiency pump that provides steady, effective cooling therapy
- Specifically designed for post surgery, drug free pain relief
- Hand-held Electronic Digital Timer can be set in 30 minute increments per your doctor’s recommendation for maximum safety.
- On/Off switch (Most competitors units must be turned on or off by plugging the unit in or out. Try doing that at night!)
- Complete system includes: 9 Quart Active Ice System, Digital Timer with on/off and Knee Bladder with compression belts.
Specifically designed for post-surgery, when serious pain relief is required! Polar Products’ Active Ice 3.0 Knee & Joint Cold Therapy System is the most reliable and user-friendly therapy system on the market. The Active Ice 3.0 System’s powerful, yet whisper-quiet pump delivers continuous cold therapy relief. The system comes standard with a digital timer and on/off switch. When turned on, the timer defaults to 30 minutes, but can be increased by 30 minute increments depending on your health care professional’s recommendation. This is a key safety feature! The bladder can be used on either knee and joint that needs focused cold therapy. Easy to use time and time again, simply add ice and water to the cooler. High flow, dry, quick disconnect couplings allow for flexibility to relocate if needed. Designed for use on the knee and joint. Active Ice 3.0 Cold Therapy System is designed to reduce localized pain and swelling following surgical procedures or trauma.
BV-Tech 4 Port PoE+ Switch with 2 Ethernet Uplink and Extend Function – 60W – 802.3at + 1 High Power PoE Port
- 4 PoE+ Ports and 2 Ethernet Uplink Ports at 10/100Mbps each, making network setups easier and more convenient.
- Hi-PoE at port 1 providing up to 60W single port, PoE+ at port 2-4 up to 30W per port, which is better than normal PoE port that can only provide 15.4W per port. 60W Max Total Power (includes 60W DC adapter).
- Extend function extending max PoE transmission distance from 100 meters to 250 meters
- PD detection will automatically detect and provide required power for your PoE devices **Note: Do not support passive PoE device**
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-day Money-Back Guarantee with 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Tech Support
The POE-SW502 is an unmanaged 6-Port Power over Ethernet Switch with a total of 60 watts of PoE power. All ports run at 10/100Mbps and can provide up to 30W per port through the IEEE 802.3at standard, as well as up to 60W on port 1 through Hi-PoE. It has two Ethernet uplink ports to allow for communication without sacrificing any PoE ports. It also features an “extend” switch to allow for PoE transmission of up to 820ft (which reduces data transmission to 10Mbps).
- Ports: 2*10/100Mbps Uplink ports, 4*10/100 Mbps PoE ports
- PoE Power: Port 1 ≤60W, Port 2-4 ≤30W, Tota l≤60W
- PoE Protocol: IEEE802.3af (PoE), IEEE802.3at (PoE+), Hi-PoE
- Switching Capabity: 1.8G
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 890kpps
- Packet Buffer Memory: 768Kb
- MAC Table Size: 2K
- Flow Control: Enabled
- Humidity: 10 – 90%
- Power: DC48-57V
- Lightning Protection: Common Mode 2KV; Differential Mode 0.5KV
- Operating Temperature: 14F – 131F (-10C – 55C)
- Weight: 0.66lb (300g)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.12in x 3.35in x 1.02in (130mm x 85mm x 26mm)
All products sold by PoE Depot come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, as well as a 1 year warranty that covers replacement for free.
iCreatin 6 Ports Active Power over Ethernet POE Switch with 4 PoE Port, IEEE802.3af/at 78Watt, 10/100Mbps
- [Brilliant PoE Function] : Built-in industrial power supply, compliance with IEEE 802.3af/at PoE power supply standards. The maximum PoE output power of the whole switch is 78W, and the maximum PoE output power of a single port is 30W.
- [Port and Rate]: Include 4×10/100Mbps POE ports and 2×10/100Mbps RJ45 uplink ports. All 1-4 POE ports comply with PoE+ standard. The double uplink port can make the network more reliable and flexible.
- [Unmanaged Switch] Automatically detect powered devices. All port supported MDI/MDIX auto flip and self negotiation. Plug and Play, just plug in the power cord and network cable, no configuration required, easy to use.
- [Extend Function] Support extend function.When the extend mode is enabled, single POE port supports 250m transmission distances and 10Mbps speed, and all PoE ports support VLAN isolation, improve the network safety.
- [Wide Applications] The low-power silent design ensures the stable operation. The self-developed power supply and high redundancy design provide long-term stable PoE power output. It can meet the needs of security monitoring, teleconferencing systems, wireless coverage and other POE power supply scenarios.
iCreatin’s 6-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch With 4-Port PoE
The 6-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE provides a seamless network connection. It integrates 100Mbps Fast Ethernet and 10Mbps Ethernet network capabilities.
How This Product Works
Four of the Five Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
This item has the Overload protection function, which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is greater than or equal to 78W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Easy To Use
This item is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance, and quality, this 6-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is a great choice for expanding your home or office network.
What in box?
1x 6 port POE switch
1x Installation guide
1x US plug power cord
Please note: If you want to connect 24V passive PoE device, you need to use a PoE adapter(not include) that convert the output 802.3af/at 48V to passive 24V PoE.*
Similar items with 4 stars and above
TP-Link PoE Switch Gigabit 8 Port | 4 Port PoE 55W | Easy Smart | 802.3af Compliant | Shielded Ports | Traffic Optimization | Plug and Play | Sturdy Metal (TL-SG108PE)
- Smart connectivity and Power for 4 PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phone, IP camera) and 3 additional wired connections (laptop, printer, etc)
- 4 PoE ports (802. 3af) supporting up to 53W total PoE power
- Simple setup and configuration with easy to use web browser based interface
- Segment your network and prioritize your traffic With VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, rate limiting and traffic monitoring
- Monitor your network status and your cabling With the port statistics and cable health
- 8 auto sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with up to 16GB non blocking switching
- Limited Lifetime and 24/7 Tech Support
Smart connectivity and power for 4 PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phone, IP Camera) and 3 additional wired connections (laptop, printer, etc)4 PoE ports (802. 3af) supporting up to 53w total PoE powerSimple setup and configuration with easy-to-use web-browser based interfaceSegment your network and prioritize your traffic with VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, rate limiting and traffic monitoringMonitor your network status and your cabling with the port statistics and cable health8 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with up to 16Gb non-blocking switchingLIFETIME , Next Business Day replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expertTL-SG108PE offers network monitoring for users to observe trafc behavior. Through its web-based user interface and management utility, the TL-SG108PE offers a variety of useful features, including network monitoring, trafc prioritization, and enhanced QoS. With Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features, TL-SG108PE can identify and even locate connection problems on your business network. Moreover, administrators can designate the priority of the trafc based on Port Priority, 802. 1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and lag-free. Additionally, to improve security and network performance, TL-SG108PE supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802. 1Q-based VLAN functions. TL-SG108PE is an upgrade from the plug-and-play Unmanaged Switch, delivering great value while empowering your network and similarly delivering great value to the end user.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
TP-Link 5 Port Gigabit PoE Switch | 4 Port PoE 56W | 802.3af Compliant | Shielded Ports | Traffic Optimization | Plug and Play | Sturdy Metal (TL-SG1005P)
- PoE hub with 4 port PoE + 1 Uplink port, auto negotiate PoE power with PoE devices and protect the non PoE devices
- Power over Ethernet with 802.3af compliant, 56W maximum
- Ideal for PoE IP Cam, EAP, Access Point, IP Phone
- Fanless design, always working there silently. Operating Temperature-0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉). Storage Temperature-(-40℃)~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
- Plug and play, simple set up with no software or configuration needed
TP-Link 5 Port Gigabit PoE Switch, 4 Port PoE hub 56W Interface Available: 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX; Internal Memory: 1.5Mb; Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.3i IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.3ab IEEE 802.3af , IEEE 802.3x IEEE 802.1q IEEE 802.1p; System Requirement: Microsoft Windows for running Utility
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found active cooling poe switch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best active cooling poe switch: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy