Top 10 Acer I5 16Gb Gaming
Finding your suitable readers for acer i5 16gb -gaming is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer i5 16gb -gaming including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
792 reviews analysed
1. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- [Ports and Operating System]1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- [Memory and Hard Drive]RAM is upgraded to 16GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD plus 1TB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- [Processor] AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- [Authorized E. Scorpio Bundle] Bundled with E.S 32GB USB card, Authorized Sellers ONLY
- [Display] 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- Backlit Keyboard
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer I5 16Gb Gaming, Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth would be the Best Acer I5 16Gb Gaming for Money.
2. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer I5 16Gb Gaming and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer I5 16Gb Gaming then don’t look beyond Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer I5 16Gb Gaming in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5. 0GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax WiFi 6 | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | DTS X: Ultra Audio | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd easily gets the award of Best Acer I5 16Gb Gaming Under 100$.
- Amazing laptop , heavy duty and high quality matirial and build .
- Scree quality is nice and love the different colors on keyboard.
- The picture quality is great and feels smooth.
- Cons:i have a few gripes with the design.
- Watch a video on how to open it because you will want additional storage as 500gb isn’t enough.
- Its a very good laptop for the price i’m not a gamer
- Not to mention that due to this, even with a raised latop cooling fan beneath blowing air upwards, the heat vent as well as the… Read More
- It requires potentially breaking/pressing down on the usb bus in order to even install and when you do, the m2 ends up slightly bent.
- I also added a 1tb ssd secondary drive for general storage.
- I was disappointed that it doesn’t come with a ryzen 4800h, but the i7 is still really strong.
- A comperable macbook would have cost me 2x-3x the price and still wouldn’t have gotten as much.
- I upgraded my predator to 32gb ram and added a second 512mb ssd and used it and the original drive to make a 1tb primary drive with raid 0.
- amazing laptop , heavy duty and high quality matirial and build .
- Hace un año compre el modelo acer predator 300 (2019) y debo decir que al momento de comprarla mis expe… Read More
- I’ve had a lot of issues with this laptop. From the very first day I got it, I was cursed with the audio disappearing after ins… Read More
- I liked that computer, looking good and work nice, but I don’t like at all the noise that he do, I boughtFor music production w… Read More
4. Acer Predator I7 10750H Keyboard Ph315 53 71Hn
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory | 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) | 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- Killer Double Shot Pro: Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX 1650i and Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0GHz)
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time & 300nit Brightness)
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, NVIDIA DLSS, NVIDIA Dynamic Boost 2.0, NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | DTS X: Ultra Audio | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
5. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
- Windows 10 Home & Lithium Ion Battery with Up to 12 hours Battery Life. Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit multi-touch Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz), 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Acer Spin 3 SP314-53N-53SH comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor 1.6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.9GHz (6MB Smart Cache), Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Multi-Touch Screen, Supporting 10 Finger Touch, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Cortana Voice with Two Built-in Microphones, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.75 lbs. | 1.7 kg (system unit only) (NX.HDBAA.002)
6. Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 Home
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | NVIDIA GeForce MX350 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe SSD
Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop, 8Th Gen Intel Core I5-8265U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB Pcie Nvme SSD, Rechargeable Active Stylus, Windows 10 Home which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer I5 16Gb Gaming in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer I5 16Gb Gaming and it could be any of the high value Acer I5 16Gb Gaming, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard. Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb
Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb is another one which falls under Acer I5 16Gb Gaming for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer I5 16Gb Gaming and that is what has revived them. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb is amazing features.
8. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer I5 16Gb Gaming in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer I5 16Gb Gaming to any other Acer I5 16Gb Gaming is least.
9. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj which falls into premium category but Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Djis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer I5 16Gb Gaming available in the market today. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer I5 16Gb Gaming to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Tc 885 Accfli5 Desktop I5 8400 802 11Ac
- Windows 10 Home. Wireless LAN Standard – IEEE 802.11ac
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8400 Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 2 Port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports, 4 – USB 2.0 Ports & 2 – HDMI Ports & 1 – VGA Port
- 12GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 2TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive & 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 5.0
Acer Aspire TC-885-ACCFLi5 Desktop PC comes with these specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8400 Processor 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology up to 4.0GHz, Windows 10 Home, 12GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory, Intel UHD Graphics 630, 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW), 2TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, High-Def Audio with 5.1-Channel Surround Sound Support, 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps) (Front), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 2 Port (Front), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (Rear), 4 – USB 2.0 Ports (Rear), 2 – HDMI Ports (Rear), 1 – VGA Port (Rear), 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 Port), Bluetooth 5.0, 300W Power Supply, USB Keyboard and Optical Mouse, 17.2 lbs. | 7.8 kg (system unit only), 1 Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty with Toll Free Tech Support (DT.BAPAA.012).
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.