Top 10 Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz
Finding your suitable readers for acer 24inch monitor 144hz is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 24inch monitor 144hz including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
989 reviews analysed
1. Acer Xb253q Gpbmiiprzx Compatible Displayhdr400
- 24.5″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible – Tear Free Gaming – Zero Frame Design Display
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 25° | Height Adjustment Range: 4.7″ | Swivel: +/-20° | Pivot: +/-90°
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 2ms (G to G) – Up to 0.9ms (G to G)
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Audio-out & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (Display Port, HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
Fasten your seatbelt: The Predator XB253Q Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution is all about no compromises on gaming performance, color or speed. This 24.5-inch (1920 x 1080) monitor combines jaw dropping specs including an IPS panel that supports blazing-fast 144Hz refresh rate. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor takes gameplay to the next level of smooth. Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Experience something new. (UM.KX3AA.P03)
2. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz then don’t look beyond Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port). The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- The color quality isn’t great, and it isn’t that bright, but i’m still finding it very useful for work from home.
- Pleasantly surprised with the quality for the price!
- Honestly, the picture quality is ok, but not the greatest monitor.
- Love the quality of this, perfect for gamers who want a decent monitor for pretty cheap.
- This acer is great and the price was right at less than $100.
- The price is really what makes it even more special.
- Exactly what my son wanted and super fast shipping!
- We don’t game, but we’ve have it for about a year or so and it’s still going strong.
- I bought this for my daughter that’s in high school and recently transitioned to online school. This monitor is the perfect ad… Read More
- For its price it is wonderful! I use it as my second monitor and it does its job so well! 😀
3. Acer R241y Widescreen 1920X1080 Computer
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer R241y Widescreen 1920X1080 Computer has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer R241y Widescreen 1920X1080 Computer is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer R241y Widescreen 1920X1080 Computer easily gets the award of Best Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz Under 100$.
4. Acer Ed242qr Abi
Acer’s 23. 6-inch curved panel monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. Crisp, true-to-life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. AMD FreeSync technology and a rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM. UE2AA. A01). Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings
- The color quality is divine, and it makes my gaming experience 10 times better.
- I plan to play with the colors later and will re-review in a few months.
- There was a lot of optimizing i had to go through to get the picture quality looking good, and still currently having issues wi… Read More
- Although the response time is a little slower than your average 144hz monitor the picture quality is perfect and i didnt even n… Read More
- But after messing with the settings a bit.
- Unfortunately mine had dead pixels right out of the box.
- Is that is does seem a little washed out on the color.
- It’s my first 144hz monitor, and it’s awesome!
- The monitor is a 5-star, but the stand included is too short and needs supplementing.
- That’s probably the main reason why i’ve found this one disappointing; my second monitor is a 75hz 1080 acer that cost half the… Read More
- Gaming at 144hz for $150 dollars is amazing.
- Beautiful monitor no problems here and It’s perfect for gaming ❤️
- So far everything is working and arrived in good shape. At first glance I will admit I wasn’t sure it was curved. I have a Sams… Read More
- monitor works great and so does free sync
5. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
- The quality is great, the small bezel makes it look great, and is very light and easy to move.
- Happy with the screen, especially since it was a good price.
- There is a slight wobble with the provided stand, but otherwise solid build quality.
- Even with the desk in the picture i still had problems with the base hitting my keyboard or mouse as i was gaming.
- I can notice pixelation when i sit close to it2.
- Try to go with 1440p, 144hz if you want a monitor for gaming and your computer can drive it.
- Good looking monitor for the price, been working great (I’ve had for a few months now)
- Great purchase. love it. Writing this now on this screen.
6. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less
Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer R240HY Bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 X 1080) Widescreen Monitor which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz and it could be any of the high value Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Aoc G2490vx Frameless 1920X1080 Re Spawned
- 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate seamless multi-monitor setup
- Rapid 1ms response time (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync for ultra-smooth competitive gameplay
- 24″ class (23.8″ Viewable) AOC Gaming monitor with 1920×1080 Full HD Resolution VA Panel
- AOC LowBlue Mode and FlickerFree for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- VESA mounting capable for flexible mounting options
- 1x DisplayPort,1x HDMI 1.4, and Audio Line-Out for convenience
- RE-SPAWNED: 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 125.95% sRGB & 92.85% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage for accurate color reproduction and lifelike images
Aoc G2490vx Frameless 1920X1080 Re Spawned is another one which falls under Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Aoc G2490vx Frameless 1920X1080 Re Spawned ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz and that is what has revived them. Aoc G2490vx Frameless 1920X1080 Re Spawned has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Aoc G2490vx Frameless 1920X1080 Re Spawned is amazing features.
8. Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 & low Delta e<
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
- 2 speakers, 2 Watts per speaker
- Response time: 1ms VRB & refresh rate: 144Hz
- Please refer User Manual before use
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes HDMI & USB cable)
Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz to any other Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz is least.
9. Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400
Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 which falls into premium category but Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400is specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz available in the market today. Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Color quality is really nice, and refresh rate is super smooth.
- Very good for the price, and the quality of this monitor is amazing
- I played gta v on this monitor side by side my old 60hz monitor and the image quality was astoundingly more sleek and defined.
- Picture quality is good and brightness is very well
- For 1440p gaming, this thing is great.
- Like the title said, overclocks to 165hz perfectly fine.
- For 200 dollars you wont find a better 144hz 1080p ips monitor.
- The speakers are terrible, they have no bass and max volume gets drowned out by a fan 10ft away.
- A very good deal for a 24inch, 144hz 1080p gaming monitor.
- I literally can’t complain i went from a 60hz tv to this and omg it hurts my eyes because of how good it is.
- Great price and my son loves it for gaming.
10. Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen
- With AMD Free Sync, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, which eliminates screen tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences.
- Acer XG 27″ monitor features WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users’ working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment.
- A fast response time of 1ms enhances the in-game experience. No matter how fast-moving the action is, transitions are rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of smearing or ghosting.
- Signal Inputs: 1x DVI, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 & 1 x Display Port
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz yet, then Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz Under 100$ and Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer 24Inch Monitor 144Hz Under 100$
- Very smooth with the higher refresh rate.
- Super fast delivery and a great product.
- First of all, the audio quality is horrifically bad.
- Pros:- arrived in perfect condition, no stuck or dead pixels- looks amazing and has a very low response time- rich colors, look… Read More
- Picture quality is excellent, i wish the blacks were blacker.
- The picture quality is pretty solid, but not as pretty as some other monitors with better color reproduction, but the focus her… Read More
- Good gaming monitor for the price, 144mhz, 1ms, no vesa, so can’t mount the monitors, but overall, pleased with the purchase, i… Read More
- If you can find this monitor for a good price, i highly recommend it.
- Nothing that i can say bad as in it worked perfectly out of the box.
- Works great with my amd freesync feature.
- But response time is fantastic, and this panel has a very wide freesync range.
- To verify its on open the nvidia control panel on the left you will see a enable gsync tab.
- It’s even verified as g-sync compatible by nvidia.
- I liked it enough i purchased a second one, than nvidia comes along and says it’s gsync compatible.
- Turns out, when i plugged in one of my monitors after cleaning it, i saw the (enable g-sync notification come on.
- Awesome product for the price
- !Super fast delivery and a great product.