Updated 2021 – Top 10 Acer 1080P 175Hz
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer 1080p 175hz in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer 1080p 175hz in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer 1080p 175hz which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
639 reviews analysed
1. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 1080P 175Hz, Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen would be the Best Acer 1080P 175Hz for Money.
- The quality is great, the small bezel makes it look great, and is very light and easy to move.
- Happy with the screen, especially since it was a good price.
- There is a slight wobble with the provided stand, but otherwise solid build quality.
- Even with the desk in the picture i still had problems with the base hitting my keyboard or mouse as i was gaming.
- I can notice pixelation when i sit close to it2.
- Try to go with 1440p, 144hz if you want a monitor for gaming and your computer can drive it.
- Good looking monitor for the price, been working great (I’ve had for a few months now)
- Great purchase. love it. Writing this now on this screen.
2. Hp V24i 23 8 Inch Diagonal Computer
- HP LOW BLUE LIGHT – Enjoy greater eye comfort as the Low Blue Light feature reduces whites and makes colors warmer
- EVERYDAY MONITOR – The HP V24i offers superb visual quality and all the comforts for a space-conscious work-from-home setup
- ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES – Environmentally conscious features include the use of recycled plastic, ENERGY STAR Certified, and mercury-free LED display backlighting
- PERSONALIZED TILT – Tilt the screen up to 5° forward or 20° backward to find your best viewing position
- IPS PANEL – Give everyone a better view of the screen with 178° viewing angels
- LIFELIKE COLOR AND DETAIL – Get lifelike color and crisp details on a 23.8” diagonal FHD (1920 x 1080 pixel) screen
- MODERN CONNECTIVITY – Connect devices and other monitors quickly through HDMI and VGA ports
- 3-SIDED MICRO EDGE – See more of your screen and less of your borders with the 3-sided micro-edge design
Make everyday easy with the HP V24i FHD Monitor, which retains full HD quality without sacrificing comfort or ease of use. The 23.8” diagonal screen uses IPS and 178° angles to give you and everyone in the room a great view. Not only that, but adjust the tilt for a personalized experience. HP’s Low Blue Light setting, ENERGY STAR® Certified, and quick access to HDMI and VGA ports are features perfect for a modern, work-from-home setup.
3. ViewSonic VX2452MH 24 Inch 2ms 75Hz 1080p Gaming Monitor with HDMI DVI and VGA inputs
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2452MH supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs
- FORM &
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, DVI Cable, VGA Cable, and Audio Cable
- FUNCTION: With modern design, and Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, this monitors look as good as it performs
- CONTRAST: MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers sharp, crisp images
- MAXIMIZED COLOR &
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for gaming and multimedia entertainment
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, ViewSonic VX2452MH 24 Inch 2ms 75Hz 1080p Gaming Monitor with HDMI DVI and VGA inputs has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
ViewSonic VX2452MH 24 Inch 2ms 75Hz 1080p Gaming Monitor with HDMI DVI and VGA inputs is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, ViewSonic VX2452MH 24 Inch 2ms 75Hz 1080p Gaming Monitor with HDMI DVI and VGA inputs easily gets the award of Best Acer 1080P 175Hz Under 100$.
- Other than that, i’m pleased with the monitor.
- Edit: i was having trouble with the volume buttons and adjusting the volume for the monitor speakers.
- I like the video quality but the sound quality is too tinny.
- I will say the sound quality is bad.
- I am very satisfied with the picture quality, resolution, and brightness.
- According to the rep i was speaking with, if i cannot return everything that was included on the box, then they cannot (will no… Read More
- The picture is excellent, it has built in speakers and the price is outstanding.
- From the outer box to the internal packaging, the unit was brand new in appearance with all connector cables tightly wrapped wi… Read More
- The packaging was the viewsonic box, but it arrive in one piece with no issues.
- It is a huge help for distance learning and a good value for the price.
- Very responsive seller would highly recommendthe product itself is fantastic ,.
- I have bought three viewsonic vx2452mh 24 inch 2ms 60hz 1080p this year.
- As expected no complaints I already had two.
- Screen resolution is okay. Built in speaks are pretty weak.
- This is a good monitor for the price, but it’s a little chunkier than others in the same price range and a little heavier. The … Read More
4. Acer Xv242y Pbmiiprx Zero Frame Compatible
- 23.8″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Gaming Monitor
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (Display Port and HDMI Cable Included)
- NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible | AMD FreeSync Premium Technology | Zero-Frame Design | 2 Speakers, 2 Watts per Speaker
- Refresh Rate: Up to 165Hz | Response Time: Up to 0.5ms (G to G) | VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Pixel Pitch: 0.275mm
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 25° | Height Adjustment Range: 4.7″ | Swivel: 360° | Pivot: +/- 90°
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XV242Y gaming monitor – the Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. This G-SYNC Compatible and AMD FreeSync Premium monitor takes gameplay to the next level of smooth, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM.QX2AA.P02)
5. Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology
- 24. 5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN monitor
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 & 1 x HDMI 1. 4
- Mad Free Sync and G-SYNC compatible
- 2 speakers, 2 Watts per speaker
- 240 hertz
- 240Hz using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- Zero frame design
- 1ms response time
If you are buying a Acer 1080P 175Hz for the first time, then you should have Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology. It has fewer features when you make Acer 1080P 175Hz comparisons of Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology with any other Acer 1080P 175Hz but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 1080P 175Hz, grab any Acer 1080P 175Hz but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology
6. Acer R221q Ultra Thin Zero Frame Technology
- Elegant Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Design: Provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge!
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 15°
- Response Time: 1ms VRB | Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using HDMI Port | Brightness: 250nits
- 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA (includes VGA Cable)
Acer R221q Ultra Thin Zero Frame Technology is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer XF250Q Cbmiiprx 24.5&Quot; Full HD (1920 X 1080) Zero Frame TN Gaming AMD Freesync And NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Monitor – 1Ms | 240Hz Refresh (Display, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 Ports) which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer R221q Ultra Thin Zero Frame Technology brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer R221q Ultra Thin Zero Frame Technology is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer 1080P 175Hz in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer 1080P 175Hz and it could be any of the high value Acer 1080P 175Hz, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer R221q Ultra Thin Zero Frame Technology. Acer R221q Ultra Thin Zero Frame Technology will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in & 1 x audio-out (VGA & audio cable included)
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Zero frame Design | ergo stand: ergonomically-designed stand | VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display port or HDMI port.Brightness:250 nit
Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology is another one which falls under Acer 1080P 175Hz for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 1080P 175Hz and that is what has revived them. Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology is amazing features.
8. Acer K243y Monitor 1920X1080 250Nit
- The 23.8″ display will amaze you.
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Easily adjust display settings to best suit whatever you’re viewing – data, media, movies or photos.
- Full HD 1920×1080 resolution.
Acer K243y Monitor 1920X1080 250Nit is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer K243y Monitor 1920X1080 250Nit wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer K243y Monitor 1920X1080 250Nit once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer 1080P 175Hz in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer 1080P 175Hz to any other Acer 1080P 175Hz is least.
9. Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s VG240Y gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. QV0AA. P01)
10. Acer Xfa240 Bmj
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer 1080P 175Hz yet, then Acer Xfa240 Bmj is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer 1080P 175Hz Under 100$ and Acer 1080P 175Hz comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Xfa240 Bmj offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Xfa240 Bmj’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer 1080P 175Hz Under 100$