Best 60 Watt Heating Bulb
Nowadays, there are so many products of 60 watt heating bulb in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 60 watt heating bulb in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 60 watt heating bulb which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Exo Terra Daytime Heat Lamp
- 60-watt broad spectrum daylight lamp for terrariums
- Creates heat gradients for thermoregulation
- Increases ambient air temperature
- Creates a basking area for thermoregulation
- Bulbs are coated in Neodymium
- A19 bulb
- Can be combined with Night Glo or Heat Glo bulbs for 24-hour cycle
The Exo Terra Sun-Glo A19 Neodymium Daylight Terrarium Lamp provides broad spectrum daylight for terrariums. Reptiles require appropriate and high quality lighting in order to meet various metabolic needs. In order to accommodate all these needs, multiple light sources need to be combined. The glass sleeve of the bulb has mixed-in Neodymium, a rare earth metal that changes the color balance of the illumination, giving terrarium animals and plants a more natural appearance. The broad spectrum is ideal for plants’ photosynthesis and the UVA light contributes to the reptiles’ physiological well-being. The bulbs do not produce UVB rays. The Exo Terra Sun-Glo A19 Neodymium Daylight Terrarium Lamp also increases the ambient air temperature in the terrarium.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Satco Products S4886 120-Volt 50R20 Frosted Shatter Proof Light Bulb
Founded in 1966, Satco is well known as a premier supplier of a variety of lighting products. The SATCO brand of light bulbs, electrical accessories, lighting hardware and glassware are primarily sold through its 8,000 retail lighting showrooms and electrical distributors. The Satco organization is a family owned and operated business with warehouse distribution and sales locations in New York, Miami, Dallas, San Francisco, Seattle and San Juan, Puerto Rico totaling 1.2 million square feet. Additionally, there are Satco Express (stocking sales agent) locations in Charlotte, North Carolina, Memphis and Nashville, Tennessee, St. Louis, Missouri, Los Angeles, California and Portland, Oregon. Under the Satco brand, the company has sold hundreds of styles of builder oriented lighting fixtures, track lighting and lamps through its showroom and electrical distributor channel. Satco Logistics, a division which sells component parts to lighting fixture manufacturers is another area in which Satco has developed an unsurpassed understanding of the lighting fixture market.
Zacro Reptile Heat Lamp with One Digital Thermometer (Black)
- COME IN 2 PACK 60W Heat Lamp with One Digital Thermometer – Alternate 2 lamps in turn to extend the lifespan. And this ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket (ATTENTION : Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion)
- Non Light Emitted – Infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted. 99% thermal efficiency, infrared heating can effectively heat reptiles, increase the temperature of the air, and also have health care functions for animals.
- Long Lifespan – Ceramic heat lamp is a radiant heat source which creates a natural sun heat. It can continue to heat of 24 hours with 20000+ Hrs life span which is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians.
- Digital Thermometer – The digital thermometer allows you to keep abreast of the temperature without excessive heating and prevent burns on your hands. Please note that the thermometer reading has about 1 degree deviation.
- Attention – This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature.To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour for the lamp to cool down before touching it. And also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets.
Zacro 60W Reptile Heat Lamp with One Digital Thermometer, Infrared Ceramic Heating Non-Light Lamps Emitter 110V (Black) (60W)
- Perfect 24 hour heat source for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, and one digital thermometer included
- 99% high thermal efficiency, the non-light heater lamp will not disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box), which can works
- Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical design which will build up exces
- ATTENTION!: Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion
Zoo Med Nightlight Red Bulb for Reptiles, 60 Watts
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 60 watt heating bulb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 60 watt heating bulb: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy